Saturday, June 25

The Things We Do For Freebies

Had my off day yesterday, so was walking past CK Tang's with Isaac after a very unsatisfying DOTA/Battlefield 2 session. We saw this Australian girl running on a treadmill at the Tangs display window. The MC announced that it's a competition to see who can run 2.4km in the fastest time. The winner gets to 500 bucks worth of Shishedo Men's products.

It took me like 2 seconds to decide to give it a go. I mean, 500 bucks worth of stuff! Why not?! Even if I was dressed in T-shirt, berms and slippers. It was quite amusing running on the treadmill and have all the passer-bys stare at me. Some even took photos. D'oh! Damn heng I didn't see anyone I knew, otherwise so malu-ating man.

Anyway, I managed to get the fastest time so far, let's just hope it stays that way. Just for trying, I got a free Shishedo Men's manicure set (which I don't need but looks cool), facial wash, towel, ab toner (ladies, anyone wants it?), and a really cool toiletries bag. OK, so I don't need like half the stuff in there. BUT IT WAS FREE! Ha! I'll find out in a weeks time if I won. Please call me! Please call me!