Monday, July 4

Back To The World

It's been such a fantastic weekend being with the church ppl. =) Popiah at Bee Him's, lunch and BGB meeting at Albie's, Elliot and Kate's birthday chalet...

For now it's back to work, back to the world. The IOC is in town, so security around the Swissotel/Suntec area has been significantly beefed up.

Lotsa celebrities in town for the 2012 Olympic bid, so I won't be surprised if any come into the shop to look around. Better keep my camera handy in case Mohammad Ali or Luc Besson step into the store. And for the ladies, I'll take one for you if Beckham steps in. Heh. Although not likely. I'm sure these ppl don't have to shop, the shops go to them!

A lot of things are up in the air at the moment. Uni, BGB committments, comm service, etc. Somehow, I keep forgetting that I actually have to study when uni starts, so I better not overcommit myself less I burn out. Trusting God for strength. I sure can't do it by myself.

Oh yeah, can't wait for my new IBM T43 to come by. Say it Eric! Laptop! Laptop!