Tuesday, June 28

Here Horsey Horsey

Work has been damn sian for the past week. I mean I'm really thankful and all that I even have a job, but... just quite bored with it la. Especially after spending all that time with the BGB guys, work just seems really mundane and pointless now.

It's just been serving customers, making sure the shelves are neat, tidying up the counters. If it's not for the customers and colleagues to talk to, I'll just shrivel up and die of boredom.

Such was my enthusiasm to leave the store tonight, that I accidentally switched off the lights in the store before we were supposed to close. Think there was still one customer in the store. Oops.

The good thing about working in Suntec, is that you get to meet so many familiar faces everyday. Pamela's working at the reception counter, so I chat with her now and then, whenever I make trips to the toilet (haha). Daphne popped by yesterday, first time I've seen her in ages, and the first thing she comments about is how I should cut my hair and how gay my flag bracelet is! What the?! Huu Khanh popped by the store today with his younger brother! Haven't seen him since Fun-O-Rama 2002 man.

Anyway I've never realised that so many people wear Ralph Lauren shirts, it's damn scary. Seriously, I bet you can find at least one guy in every MRT carriage who's wearing something Ralph Lauren related. I'm seeing horses everywhere, it's not funny.