Sunday, September 25

SMU! LEMME HERE YOU SCREEEEEEEEAM!

I really have lots to blog about, but I don't have the time! AHHHH! Anyway a brief overview of what has to be the most insane week so far. Praise God for bringing me through.

MONDAY
FA Class
Voice Personality Hunt
Communications Meeting from 7 to 9pm

TUESDAY
Accompanied SPD clients to Tiong Bahru Plaza
STUDY FA!
Sound Foundry/ E.I.C Concert rehearsal till 10pm

WEDNESDAY
STUDY FA!
MC Sound Foundry/ E.I.C Concert till 10pm
Supper with Daph, Yihan, Yuan Wei and Eric.

THURSDAY
Communications Class
Stats Class
Drama Workshop till 10pm

FRIDAY
LTB Class
STUDY FA!
FA Quiz!
Service @ ARPC
Late night supper. Back home at 2am

SATURDAY
Nanyang BB
Song lead at PUNJ
PUNJ Bible Study
SMUX Nite Bike, from 6pm to 7am Sunday morning.

SUNDAY
MUCH NEEDED SLEEP.
Comms assignment due tomorrow.

My ass is aching from last night's SMUX Nite Bike event, bad seats. Other than that, quite an enjoyable experience. We started from East Coast Park, and cycled up to Geylang. What everyone didn't expect was the walking tour of the Red Light District. We parked our bikes at a hotel, and had guides to bring us around.

While it's nothing as raunchy as Amsterdam, it's still pretty interesting to see the shadier side of Singapore. A LOT of foreign workers man. We were joking about seeing some of the Profs there. Ha. Tau Huay at Geylang, cycled up to Bukit Timah for more supper at Al-Ameen, rode up Kent Ridge park, which brought back memories of cycling up the mountain at Hopfgarten (EURO BOYS! Where are you guys?!), and then we ended off at West Coast Park.

Oh and I meant to post this earlier, I totally enjoyed myself at the Sound Foundry/E.I.C. concert! The bands that played were fantastic, especially Jameel's band, 7 till Dawn, and of course, E.I.C.. I'm very thankful for Grace, whom I was co-hosting with. She's just so natural as an emcee, and I really could learn from her. There's so much more that I could imporve in. Hoping to emcee for ASOC day. I need the practice!

It's week 6 baby. We're almost half way through.