Tuesday, April 18

Taking The A-Train. Soon.

Gosh. The New York subway system is an intimidating mess. I think finding my way to my hostel in Midtown Manhatten from JFK Airport will be an adventure on its own. Hope I get the hang of it.

It's been a mad rush the past couple of days, meeting up with people I won't see for a while. While planning for the US trip.

Went back to NJ today with SMU-NJ peeps. Tiff, Eric, Moses. Angela was there with her friend too. It's definately changed a lot since we've been there.

The fried chicken noodle portions have less fried chicken, more noodle. The Cheng Tng auntie doesn't recognise me anymore. They've painted a lot of pastel colours all around the school, in an attempt to counter the infamous light-absorbing-fire-proof-water-proof-nuclear holocaust-proof grey nj uniforms. Oh and, most of my teachers have left, sadly. So much so that I didn't even bother to look up the teachers in the staff room.

Ran some errands at NUS and met Twohill, my good-ol buddy from OCS days. Good catching up with him.

Frisbee at Bishan Park tmr morn. Better turn in.