Friday, February 16

I Have a Fear of...

...losing my loved ones.

...God. Although not as much as I should sometimes.

...going to hell.

...graduating from SMU only to realise that the only thing I've accomplished is getting a degree, and not much else.

...failure. I have to learn to laugh at it and learn from it. (See: Corporate Reporting)

...the future. Uncertainty freaks me out. Matthew 6:25 has always been a challenge for me.

...my brothers straying.

...my laptop crashing on me in week 12, without me backing up the data.

...Chou Tou Fu.

...heights.

...letting people down.

...saying 'no' to people.

...forgetting my lines when I'm MCing and standing in front of a large crowd. It feels like I'm standing naked in front of them.

...not making the best of my time, but I still nua around for some reason.

I better go to school now then.