Sunday, July 11

Had such an enjoyable weekend!

Stuff I did...

Woke up early on Sat morn and ran 8km at East Coast. Saw the president as I ran by! Ha! Weird man.

Followed Iylia, Satiish and Joel to Suntec afterwhich to sign up for the Nike Run @ Sentosa. 10km of beach! But we get a Dri-fit shirt for the registration fee of $15! Unfortunately the shop was closed. Too early...will sign up at Jurong Point Tomorrow.

On my way home, coincidentally bumped into Elder Chambers and Elder Bodhi (so thats his name) at the Newton MRT Bus stop again. The mormon guys. Started askin them questions abt their faith, just to see the differences...

Went to Botanic Gardens with PUNJ on Sat afternoon, Adam Rd Prebytarian's youth group. Played all sorts of weird and hillarious games. Made me feel like a JC student all over again. The people are so nice. Great time of fellowship.

Had service at ARPC at 5pm. Elliot volunteered me to sell food after service, without telling me! Grr... But I realised I haven't helped out in church for such a LONG time. It was fun selling packed food with Mark. Ha, got to chat with people while we were at the booth. They're just so welcoming.

Rushed down to Eric's place after service. Not before picking up my bike. Cycled from Hillview to Pine Grove in 20 mins! Yeah new record (for me la)!Watched the City of God DVD that I bought from Hong Kong. Had a nice dinner and time of catching up with him. Cycled back home and got back by midnight.

Sunday morn started early again. Had to go BBDC for some simulator lesson. Quite waste of time la. It's pretty much like Daytona, except the whole car moves. The guy in front of me crashed a lot...haha...

After which, went to Queensway to buy soccer shin guards. Met up with Vince, Terence, Druce and the guys there. Had Lunch at Alexander Village. The Durian juice is AWESOME! yes, sounds gross but you have to taste it to believe it!

X-boxed a bit at Vince's place, before we hopped into Terence's car and drove down to Bishan Park for the weekly soccer game with the Thai ministry. Best match we ever played! Our defence was quite solid and we managed to take a 2 goal lead. In the end the match ended 4-3, to the Thais = ( . We were just too shacked la.

Went to Lixian's place in Nat's car for dinner. Had a hearty meal and chatted with my second auntie and uncle-in-law. No matter how much you spend, any meal in a posh restaurant can't beat a home cooked meal.

Took the 157 home. Plopped myself in front of the PC...Waala!