Thursday, November 4

"~California here we come...right back where we started from...~"

Man I really hate to admit it, but the O.C. is really addictive to watch... Only on TV do you get Moms looking as young as their daughters. Except for Rachael Hunter's case maybe.

Anyway went for drum lessons @ PS just now. I misplaced my Drum book...probably left it in church...sigh. Hope it's still there. Can't believe I bought the Queer Eye for a Straight Guy book at Times just now. 50 bucks! But there're some really good recipes and uh...other manly stuff in there.

Going Seletar Camp to film cadets doing their Coastal Navex. Really pray for good weather, otherwise the seas will be choppy, which will make it hard for the cameraman to keep still. Judging from the past few days, I'm gonna need a LOT of prayer. Gulp.