Monday, January 3

Insomnia

Been having trouble sleeping of late. Weird considering how condusive the weather has been for snoozing. Everytime I close my eyes, it's like random thoughts just race across my mind. I find myself gettin up in the middle of the night to reach for my phone, to put reminders and stuff inside.

Things like, how my spiritual life has been, am I going to continue taking Chris and Darryl for Bible study for the long term, what are the ways I can raise 4000 bucks in 2 months for Europe, how can I be more involved in PUNJ, how has she been all this while, etc.

On that last one, it's quite sad la. I guess we sorta said we would want to know how each others lives are going on every now and then, even after parting ways. But now, it just seems that I'm probably more interested in knowing what's going in her life than she is in mine. What's the point of knowing? It's just a pity to drift esp of you've been so close at one stage. It's really like losing a friend. Tragic.

How do you come across as someone who really wants to show genuine concern, without appearing to be too "sticky" or overprotective? I guess I try too hard sometimes.

If you're reading this, I hope you'll have a great sem ahead of you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, dear friend.