Saturday, January 15

Run. Swim. Gym.

That's been the story of the week for me. Only thing keeping my mind from not dying of boredom is exercise.

Apart from the Commissioning Parade rehearsals. Been slowly handing over all the duties to Yoga. Thank God he's here man. I just hope he'll be able to share the load evenly with Deneng, who is currently at home under Maam's orders. His sis has the chicken pox. So she quarantined him. The rest of the guys feel he should be quarantined in camp though and not be allowed to go home. Haha.

Commander talked to me today and told me he read my blog! Well Sir, if you're reading this now, thanks for the feedback! Haha. I guess blogs are a good way to find out people's opinions. Like when we had our youth camp last December, and I was helping to organise it, I kept reading the blogs of the campers to see if they wrote anything about the camp. What they liked/disliked, what they enjoyed most, etc. It's funny how people can sometimes be so candid on their blogs, when they know that anyone can read it. The Internet gives you a sense of security I guess.

Late. Must sleep or won't be able to hand up the SG Biathlon form tmr morning. Yawn.