Monday, January 10

The Weekend In Brief

Friday service was meaningful. The more services and PUNJ meetings I attend, the more I feel I'm being called to stay. Supper with the PUNJers at Al-Ameen was enjoyable. =)

Riding lessons progressing smoothly. Warnings about the perils of riding a motocycle also coming in constantly. I'll just get the license then see how la k?

Went to the NUSS gym to give Dan some tips. Just telling him some of the stuff that Keo taught me. Like how to work the deltoids, lats, chest, etc.

Edmund gave an overview of Romans during PUNJ on Saturday. Heavy stuff, information overload! Was dying towards the end, but I get a much clearer picture on Romans now.

Popped by Yihan's place for a while, to see Ms Khoo and the rest of the S06 peeps. After which went to Isaac's for his birthday party. Shaun, Dawn, JH, Greg, Cai, Mark Zhang, ZG, Nelson and Isaac's cell group was there. It's funny how in Spore, everyone knows everyone eh?

Went to True Way on Sunday thinking there was BS, but apparently there wasn't! Ah well. Went to the gym again. Whacked some weights.

Drove down to Katong to meet Shaun, JH, Cai, Greg and ZG for DOTA till midnight. Wah super addictive I tell you. Shaun! Your fault! Ha, but thanks man. Think it's something I could pick up. Crossroads eh Greg? Heh.