Tuesday, January 4

God Breaks Down All Barriers

It was amazing. I never seen him show so much emotion before. I know deep inside he's hurting. Sometimes I really try to reach out to my Dad, but there seems to be this aura of unapproachability around him sometimes. He says the same thing about me. But the reason why I try to stay away sometimes is because he seems so grumpy. It's a vicious cycle I guess.

It was like something or someone was urging me to pray for my Dad right there. It was encouraging to see him open up like that in prayer. And like he said, I hope God honours our prayer. I know He will.

Thank you LORD for giving me the strength to even reach out. I know I couldn't have done it with my own strength. So Thank You. Nothing is impossible for God. I used to think nothing could get through my Dad. Tonight, God proved me otherwise.