Friday, February 23

Fast Forward Please

Man I really can't wait for the summer holidays.

Been under a lot of pressure of late due to all the looming deadlines. Doesn't help that I'm struggling in some of my subjects. I'm learning the hard way that I have to be interested in something before I can do well in it. The April Bible Retreat is coming up, and I'm thankful for the help that the CFers are giving in making it possible.

Can't wait for this term to be over. Summer prospects look really exciting. If not for the good friends around, school would be a lot less happier.

Deciding what to do in summer took quite a bit of planning. Initially, I had planned to do Summer School, Visit April in York and then do an audit internship, which would take me all the way till the next school term. After much thought, I've decided to visit April right after the ABR, and then start my internship upon coming back.

Really hoping to get the Ernst & Young internship. It's for auditing IPO firms, so I think it'll be interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes prior to an initial public offering. Thank God for Liping (she's working at E&Y now) for telling me what it's about. Just praying for the best now.

All in your hands Lord.