Tuesday, March 27

The End Is Nigh

Just finished marketing (with Ian, Serene, Eric and Lloyd) and corporate reporting (with Bene, Dan Chi, Sharon and Fiona) presentations today. Left with tax essay (yes, you can write essays for ANY subject) by Friday (with Timbo, Chris, Qihan and Ying Tee). Thank God for fantastic group mates to work with. I've definitely learnt from everyone, and gotten to get to know everybody a bit better, although some better than others.

Really bogged down of late, as my grades for the accounting modules have been dismal. Yet I'm glad I have people to remind me of the big picture. Well, there's still the final exam (Not sure if that's comforting actually!) Thank God for such friends.

April's coming back tomorrow afternoon! Really the highlight of my week. It's been three months since she's left, but it feels like an eternity. Thank God for Skype.

Exams in two weeks. Revision not started. It's crunch time.