Monday, July 12

CPT Evelyn had to attend a meeting with the new OCS Commander, but she had to conduct a lecture about Dining Etiquette (Yes, you heard right). The reason why we teach it in OCS is 'cos everytime a batch of cadets commission, we'll have have a very formal dinner, the really stuffy sort, with quite a few VVIPs attending.

So in order not to have the cadets make a mockery of the whole thing, my department the MILITARY EDUCATION TEAM, is in charge of conducting this lecture. And since my beloved boss wasn't free...guess who had to do it? YOURS TRULY!I don't have any problems giving lectures, plus this one was really short... but I felt pretty silly telling the cadets how to hold their cutlery, and reminding them not to leave the spoon in the cup when drinking their coffee. The one that took the cake was when I told the cadets how to tear their breakfast bun. They were really amused. I was like, " Err...let's get this over with...PLEASE!!!" No choice la...I had to follow the powerpoint slides given to me.