Friday, September 17

Ello ello! Supposed to be in some talk now, taking some photos and stuff.

Some guys from the Commandos came down to give a talk to our newly commissioning cadets. Well I'm pretty much done there, so decided to pop by the Cadet Mess' LAN shop to drop an entry.

Stayed over in office last night cos' I had to be up at 6am to help be an umpire for this thing called the Platoon Assault Course. It's a swim (in No. 4) followed by a 4km route march, and then the cadets have to carry their instructor in a stretcher for another 4km, before shooting targets with 5 rounds. After that, it's another 3km march back to the finish line. It's a race between 6 platoons, and it's the last exercise these cadets will be doing before they commission, so yeah...quite a significant event for them. Still remember my PAC. Miss those cadet days, ONLY FOR THE FRIENDS THOUGH! HA! Once is enough thank you.

And with that, another week comes to a close. Already I'm gonna be getting an understudy soon, which indicates ORD is not too far away! I foresee that come next March, I will suddenly find myself with so much time on my hands, that I'll really be at a lost as to what to do.

ANY ORD PLANS GUYS? Yeah backpacking is on the list, but that'll only take 2-3 weeks at most. Give tuition? Volunteer work? More involvment in church? The spirit is willing...but eh heh...you know the rest. Really gotta pray that I'll spend my time wisely la.