Tuesday, September 7

I don't think I'll ever truly feel ready to serve...

I mean, no matter how much you know, there's always so much more to learn. Which is why I guess I really should stop giving the excuse that I can't serve because I'm not fully equipped with the Word. But then again, ya must at least have basic and strong fundamentals about your belief, before you try to pass it on to others.

In trying to take on a bible study grp, and get more involved with the youth group, I'm hoping it'll teach me more about my faith. As far as I'm concerned, I know Jesus did exist, and he DID die for us. The challenge now is that every now and then , pple ask me questions which I really have no answer to.

After reading The Da Vinci Code, it made me think about the implications of the book's claims. That if Jesus didn't really die and then rise again, then all of Christianity would be a lie. It's really up to us to find the facts and make the decision for ourselves... But it's so daunting, because there's just so much infomation out there, and to discern fact from fiction can be really tricky. Ha, reminds me of those good ol' days where the S06 guys would watch Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, and then guess which story was true...the winner got treated to ice kachang, frm the very popular NJ dessert stall. HEh.

Guess I'll just have to pray about it and see what God throws this way.