Tuesday, September 28

So AHM came and went...

In the end, it really was quite a bit of a anti-climax for me. I didn't even have to run the full 21km in the end! Let's just say it was an...admin lapse. Heh heh. think i'm more sore from Sunday afternoon @ SAJC actually! It was really fun! Got my cousins, Ah Chuan and Eng Chong to play with us. Unfortunately, we got our asses whooped by the Thais. Again. Scoreline? Err...lets just say... it was a very high scoring match.

Anyways, the weekend was very productive. A VERY BIG HURRAH, once again, for my cousin Peiling and now cousin-in-law, Alex who tied the knot on Saturday. Dinner at Chijmes was great! What's more, during certain intervals, me and my cousins sneaked out for a while to watch EPL games at the pubs outside! HAHA... oops.

I cycled to work on Monday morning. Was worried that I was late. Got to office about 815....ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT IT WAS AN OFF DAY! Given to let us recuperate after Sunday's Sheares Bridge Run! ARGH! Since I was in camp, I figured I take a swim before cycling back home. Not bad. A very healthy start t the morning.

Oh and Goodwood's Durian Mooncakes are really something...delish! Although they do cost 9 bucks a piece. Ouch.