Monday, November 15

Happy Birthday Siang!

Was an enjoyable evening at Plaza Sing Cafe Cartel. Though the food came like an hour late (grrr...good thing no service charge), the company and the chit chat made the 3 hours we spent there breeze by.

Tse Siang (da birthday boy!), Kelly, Huipei, Yuting, Yuan Wei and Yihan were great fun. I dunno how it came about, but started talking about uni, and meeting pple and how marriage is like quite a reality for us in the next 10 years or so. It's scary. I'm don't have a committment phobia, but i'm like, whoa...slow down man!

From the past 2 years, I've definately gotten a better picture of what I would like in a spouse. I can't say I've found anyone yet who matches the description perfectly. Some are close though. You know...I've really got to learn to stop taking things into my own hands and let God guide me.

Selemat Hari Raya to my Muslim friends. Respeckt for fasting guys.Fazly, you're crazy to play soccer with us while fasting man... More respeckt for the holiday tomorrow. haha... Soccer at Clementi! Yeah!