Sunday, November 7

Ikea Ikea Ikea!

Went down yesterday and this afternoon to get some stuff for my room. Have finally decided that should really take more pride in taking care of my room. Previously, my army stuff was lying in a corner, a whole box of old video tapes was plopped right in the middle of my floorspace, and on top of it were old exam papers back from when I was in AC (I)! 4 years worth of Chem and Geog notes collecting dust.

Took 2 hours last night to spruce up the place, and I'm still not done! If I could keep my bunk spick and span during my OCS days, I don't see why I can't do it at home. Well OK, so there's no chance of me getting confined or "knocked down" at home. But hey, I know I have the discipline!

Anyway thanks Ellie. Was great going shopping with ya. For CD's and stuff...heh.

I picked up a CD by Kings of Convenience. Introduced to me by John. They're this Norwegian duo who do great acoustic tunes. No frills, just simple guitar, vocals, and basic beats. Lyrics are quite meaningful too.

Donated blood in Church today. Chun Kiat buay song me cos' I didn't wanna donate in camp instead. As a result, he's gotta find more pple to meet his quota. HAHA...

Gonna be a short week with Deepavali coming up on Thursday, and Hari Raya on Monday. Ah public holidays... Another reason to celebrate our multi-cultural society.