Friday, July 30

I am beat!

The Tekong recce thing was a wake up call on how much more I HAVE to improve man...Started out much of the 16km run pretty strongly, but found myself struggling to keep up with the main pack by the last 3km...

After the run which roughly ended by 11am, I went around BMTC to look for old pals. Managed to talk to Shaun Yoon and Jon Lee for a while... Iylia and I went to Whiskey and found Irwin and Aozhi there. They were watching the School of Rock DVD in the Company office. Ha. Had Lunch with Iylia, Irwin and Man Tse.

When we got back to mainland, I got quite annoyed that the bus that was supposed to pick the cadets up didn't show up. In the end, we sent back the cadets with Hotel wing, who happened to be returning to SAFTI. We called the bus company and they told us the bus that Joel (our team manager) had booked was only coming at 4pm! Furious with the obvious cock up in transport arrangements, Iylia and I called to cancel the bus since the cadets had already gotten on the bus with Hotel...

On my way home, I got a call from a frantic Joel to say that the bus we canceled was actually meant for another wing coming back from Tekong. ARGH! So I had to scramble to ask Iylia to book the bus again, which thankfully, was still possible...phew. My heart stopped for a while there man. Thank God nothing much came out of that... Would hate to think a whole wing of cadets are stranded at the ferry terminal due to my actions.

The MC thing for Kezheng's function is tomorrow. Gotta teach a lesson in the morning first and then pick up a suit from Jeremy. Hope it fits!