Monday, July 19

Thanks for remembering guys. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many birthday greetings on my phone when I woke up on Saturday morning. Heh.
 
Was a pretty productive weekend. Went for my final driving evaluation on Sat morning, and finally booked a test date! 12 August! The countdown starts now! With God's help I WILL PASS FIRST TIME! yeah baby. Met Corinne at Fish and Co Glasshouse for a very hearty birthday lunch. Thanks for the presents Reen... I LOVE 5 people you meet in Heaven. Dunno if you have internet access in hall to read this. Heh.
 
Went for some missions convention at Singapore Bible College. Was trying desperately to stay awake, I seem to have an affinity for dozing off when sitting in an air-con room for prolonged periods. On the occasion that I was awake, I found it interesting to know the measures some churches were taking to reach out to various people groups. And no, we're not talking about the Hookeelookee Tribe in North East Siberia or anything far fetched. We're talking about office workers in the CBD, or Sri Lankan workers in Singapore, people close to home. Guess you don't have to travel to a far away land to be a Missionary.
 
Afterwhich, went to Modestos for some great pizza with my family. Dad left for South Africa that night, will be back next week.  
 
Sunday was interesting. Helped wash cars in church to raise funds for theYZ camp thats coming up this Dec. Quite fun. Soccer at Bishan Park as usual, only that this time the pitch was COMPLETELY WATERLOGGED, and the game turned out to be a cross between rugby and mud wrestling. Played pretty decent, managed to head in a goal, only because the Thai guys were quite shacked to mark me I think = (
 
Alpha Wing's commissioning this Sunday, had to help MC the parade rehearsals today, CPT Eve will do the actual thing though. Cycling back to camp later, Gotta run at 615 tmr! Arghh... Hope they don't do more than 12km. My legs are wasted after Sunday's mud wrestling (",)