Thursday, July 29

Thx for dinner last night Jumpy! Had a good time of dinner and pool at Bukit Timah Plaza. Our pool skills seem to have detiorated from last time, we were missing open shots like...ARGH, how could we not get those in!

Rushed down to camp early this morning for IPPT. Had to get here by 7am, but as usual, things NEVER get started on time, and we only kicked off at 730am. Sheesh. Wasted 10 bucks on cab. But it's ok! Cos' i'm now 200 smackers richer with my IPPT GOLD! YAY! Been putting it off for a while so I'm glad I got it out of the way. My fitness dipped though. Did less sit ups, Jumped shorter distance, ran shuttle run slightly slower and did a few chin ups less than my cadet days. Quite happy with my 2.4km run though, managed to maintain sub 9 mins. Ah well, gold is gold. Now all that's left to look forward to is...ORD!

Been coming up with a list of things to do come next March, backpacking (as suggested by T*), mission trip, church camp, a bit of charity work? Well I hope I have the discipline to follow up on plans. Going Tekong for Tekong Challenge recce tomorrow, probably run 15km around the island. Help. Pray I won't come out dying like I did the last time. Ugh.